Mechanical Engineering Project
Mechanical Engineering Project for students of B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech, and other diploma courses like ITI, Polytechnic; To express their knowledge about their stream. Final year engineering students choose to choose a simple and innovative mechanical project to present. But most of the college students were confused about their innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects.
Final year project ideas for engineering students depend on their area of interest. Mechanical engineering is involved in the development of composite materials, mechatronic engineering, as well as nanotechnology.
It plays a very important role in aerospace engineering, metallurgical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, construction engineering, chemical engineering, industrial engineering, and other engineering streams. Therefore, it is not so easy to choose the best idea for a mechanical engineering project.
At that time, we only need some list of project ideas, from which we can choose an easy comfortable one and then simply submit it to the professor.
To help you in that situation we are here with an awesome list for final year college Mechanical Engineering projects ideas.
Both small and major project ideas are listed here, you can choose one which is suitable for you. We recommend you to choose a simple one so that it would be easy to make it. We hope this list will help.
Note: we are only suggesting the project topic here, you can simply search the internet for how to execute that project idea.
Before directly moving to the list please take time to read quick tips which could be helpful to you in your project.
Some Important Tips for Small and Major (Final Year) Project
- Create a team of dedicated students.
- Your team has at least four members so that the cost per head will be lower.
- Create a group of students with a similar mindset and tuning.
- Stay away from over-excited students as they may initially look energetic but they have a minimal contribution in the long run.
- To not go for a very expensive project, choose a low-cost project instead.
- Pay attention to your project presentation skills, this will help you get more marks with a good project.
- Do not spend much time on project work, pay equal attention to your studies, and also do GATE preparation.
- Try to choose an easy project that you can make in a week so that it creates the least mental stress on you.
- Don’t go for a very complicated project idea, it may sound fancy but I believe it will disappoint you.
- Create a good tuning with your project guide as it plays a major role in the evaluation process. He can help you get good marks.
- Choose a project whose construction materials are radially available around your college campus.
- Last and most important point
“No matter how hard you work in completing your project, a student gets almost equal marks (this is our personal experience)”
Now here is the list of ideas for your final year project, go through one and choose !!!
Note: This list is exceptionally long so we recommend you go through the list in parts, and take your time to scan the list.
Mechanical Engineering Projects List
1. Automobile fuel indicator
2. automobile braking systems
3. Waste chill recovery heat exchanger
4. Fabrication of seed sower machine
5. AEMS automotive engine management system using Meqa Squirt Kits
6. Redesign of brake assembly of Formula SAE car
7. Hydraulic car lift8. Lift for small recreational vehicles (e.g. Motor cycle jack)
9. Stair climbing hand cart
10. Wheel chair accessible transfer seat base
11. Paper towel dispenser12. Automatic labeling system
13. 1st types of production
14. 3 Axis Digital Accelerometer
15. 3D Solar cells
16. 3D-Kinematics Of Biological Joints
17. 4d visualization in biomedical
18. 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
19. A Case Study Of Management
20. A Clean Biodiesel Fuel Produced from Recycled Oils and Grease Trap Oils
21. A Design Theory Based
22. A DOUBLE-WALL REACTOR FOR HYDROTHERMAL OXIDATION WITH SUPERCRITICAL WATER FLOW ACROSS THE INNER POROUS TUBE
23. A Fluid solid intraction model of the solid phase Epitaxy In Stressed Silicon Layers
24. A Hypersonic Hybrid Vehicle
25. A Managtoreological Semi Active Isoolator to Reduce Noise and vibration transmissibility in Automobiles
26. A Study Of A Displacement Amplifier
27. A Theory Of Anharmonic Lattice Statics For Analysis Of Defective Crystals
28. Ablative MAterials
29. Abrasion wear characteristics of sand cast ai-7075
30. Abrasive Blast Cleaning
31. Abrasive Etching
32. Abrasive Water Jet
33. Flywheel energy storage device
34. Automated MIG weld torch cleaner (all on the market are [censored], million dollar idea)
35. Temporary house stairs that can be folded up and meet safety standards (used when building houses)
36. Cable recoil system that does not use a spring, recoil is on a rotating shaft. (like used on a rowing machine)
37. Windmill blade automatic blade pitch system (low or no electricity).
38. Automatic automotive block heater connection (just drive up to house and plugs in automatically and cycles on only when cold out)
39. Shaft speed differential (different design but same idea as automotive axel differential)
40. IC engine valve lift control mechanism (valve lift controlled engine instead of throttle plate) (Mercedes has a model) (investigate “jake brake” in diesel engines)
41. ABS System
42. ACC-Plus(Adaptive Crusie Control+) System
43. Acoustic Emission Based Machining Tool Condition Monitoring â€œ An Overview
44. acoustic parking system (APS)
45. Acoustics in Engineering
46. Active Control of Near-Wall Turbulent Flow
47. Active Decoy Systems
48. Active Electrically Controlled Suspension
49. Active Electrically Controlled Suspension(16)
50. Active Front Lighting System
51. Active roll-over protection system in Automobiles
52. Active Suspension System A Mechatronic System
53. Adaptive air suspension
54. Adaptive compensation of DTV induced brake judder
55. Adaptive Cruise Control
56. Adaptive Cruise Control For Modern Automobile
57. Advance In Car Safty
58. Advance Systems In Two Wheelers
59. Advanced Airbags
60. Advanced Composite Materials
61. Advanced Cooling Systems(18)
62. Advanced Diesel Common Rail Systems for Future Emission Legislation
63. Advanced Energy Conversion Systems
64. Advanced In Mechanical Engg. Design And Manufacturing
65. Advance internal Combustion Engine Reserch
66. Advanced Off-set printing
67. Advanced Plastics
68. Advanced Propulsion Methods(8)
69. Advanced Quality control techniques
70. Advanced Rocket Motors
71. Advanced safety features in nuclear reactors
72. Advanced trends in manufacturing technology-optical fiber sensor in medicines
73. Advances in automobiles (Hybrid Vehicles)
74. Advances in capillary fluids modeling
75. Advances in cutting tool technology
76. Advances in Gas Turbine
77. Advances Trends in manufacturing technology optical Fiber sensors in medicine
79. Aerospace Flywheel Development
80. Aerospace Propulsion
82. Affect and machine design
83. Agile manufacturing
84. AGP Evolving the Graphics Interface
85. Air- Augmented Rocket
86. Load tests and many other tests on composite material (for automobile industries).
87. Design of pressure vessel to code specification.
88. Heat recovery steam generator (HRSG)
89. Variable speed transmission (line Nuvici bike hub)
90. This would be very important when trying to make a good electric vehical.
91. One way Clutch
92. There are sprag and clicker type couplings. Sprag is hard to manufacture and the clicker style (bicycle hub type) are noisy and wear out. Come up with a new way and you are a millionaire
93. High speed cutting of thin wall tube without making burr on the end. (low cost)
94. Heat recovery system for internal combustion engine. (steam or likewise)
95. Effecient pnumatic motor design (compressed air energy recovery system)
96. Automated gray water recovery system
97. Air Bearing Next Generation Bearings
98. Air Bearings
99. Air Bearings: – Next Generation Bearings
100. Air Birthing Engine
For More list click below
Frequently Ask Question
What is a project in engineering?
A “project” consists of a coordinated series of activities or tasks performed by engineers, designers, drafters and others from one or more engineering disciplines or departments. Large projects are typically under the direction of a project manager or management team.
What are some projects Mechanical engineers work on?
Mechanical engineers design power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines, as well as power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Mechanical engineers design other machines inside buildings, such as elevators and escalators.
What are creative projects?
Creative projects are the tangible products of creative behavior and creative thinking. If we want students to produce creative works, we need to structure student work so that the outcome is a natural result of these behaviors.
What is the hardest subject in mechanical engineering?
That being said, Mechanical Vibration and Finite Element Analysis are the so called “most difficult subject” in Mechanical Engineering.
How difficult is mechanical engineering?
Mechanical engineering is not difficult compared to say electrical or chemical engineering. It’s mainly classical physics, a bit of differ, some statistical mechanics, a dash of material science, a minor in business administration, and a few thousand hours of mindless study – typical engineering fare.